- 100% wool felt (warm & breathable)
- Integrated footbed (medium arch support)
- Genuine leather sole (sturdy & lightweight)
- Open heel area (fast & easy slip-on)
- 🙏 100% HANDMADE 👉 Each shoe is a unique piece of hand-made care. Nepal’s felt artists use traditional felt technology, which has proven its worth for centuries. This creates the natural look of the shoes
- 🌱 100% SUSTAINABILITY 👉 Woolfits are produced exclusively from sustainable raw materials. The precious wool comes from Nepali sheep. The natural leather sole is made of goatskin that is a by-product of the local meat industry.
- 😲 INCREDIBLY SOFT 👉 We call it the Woolness feeling - The anatomical foot bed of pure wool is 2-3 times as thick as other felt slippers. It’s walking like on clouds of wool!
- 😊 WARM + BREATHABLE 👉 We use pure wool. When the wool is felted, tiny air chambers are formed, which insulate against the cold, but allow moisture to pass through and out of the shoe. It makes you sweat much less than in cheap unnatural synthetic slippers. The result: Warm feet and a pleasant foot climate, like a sheep hugging your feet!
- 😴 WALK SILENTLY 👉 The extra thick felt sole and the leather sole make every step soft and silent! Leave the noise of the world outside and enter your calm zone of relaxation and coziness. The best thing about the WoolFit Footprint -> the foot creates its own footbed (the Footprint!) in the anatomically shaped felt sole
Shipping & Delivery
We ship with DHL Express. Shipping takes 2-4 business days to all states in the US. Packages to Australia and New Zealand will be delivered within 1-6 business days. Other countries usually ship within the same timeframe.
Shipping costs 9.90$ for 1 item and additional 8.50$ for each additional item. Exceptions are Australia and Asia (shipping costs 34.90$ for 1 item and additional 20$ for each additional item) and New Zealand with shipping costs of 39.90$ for 1 item and additional 20$ for each additional item.
Tracking is always included. You will receive an email including a tracking number that allows you to trace the steps of your delivery via Deutsche Post Shipment Tracking or DHL Express Tracking.
Returns & Refunds
You can return your purchase within 30 days after the purchase to our US or AU returns addresses. Should the purchased merchandise show damages upon receipt, please contact our support at email@example.com
Please note that the merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging.
US & AU Returns Addresses
Once you contact our support to register your return, we'll forward you the US address you can return the slippers to after you've registered for a return. You can do so by contacting our support. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please note: We can only accept and refund returns that are sent to our US or AU/NZ returns addresses in the original and undamaged manufacturer box.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send your order number and the name or email associated with the order with every inquiry or returns request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns-related issues.
You can view the full refund policy here:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.